Richard Eyer Smith's Excellent Adventures in Paradise


Wednesday, September 26, 2012

MESMERIZING!


LIFE IS SUCH JOY!



For years, I've loved studying human behavior and the tools we have to modify it. 

In the 1980's, both Cath and I studied hypnosis as a way to help people stop smoking and control their weight. As our experience grew, we developed a successful hypnotherapy practice in upstate New York that had us not only helping lots of folks, but making a nice second income. 

As we've moved around the country we've continued practicing hypnotherapy along with a whole host of other life improvement techniques such a Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and Neuro Linguistic Programing (NLP), among others.

Now that I have more time on my hands, I'm refocusing on this passion of mine to help people discover the power of their own minds to create positive outcomes in their lives.

Cath and I are re-immersing ourselves in our Hypnosis Consulting practice.

Below are three videos: Stop Smoking, Weight Control and Phobia Cure - all parts of our practice.

Cath and I would love to answer your questions about hypnosis and discuss ways you can develop more control over your own life.

Get in touch!









No comments: