Richard Eyer Smith's Excellent Adventures in Paradise


Wednesday, July 28, 2010

INCH BY INCH


The Tortoise and the Hare. Aesop hit the nail on the head.

After their fabled race, the Hare always reminded himself, "Don't brag about your lightning pace, for Slow and Steady won the race!"

I am either wise or lazy, because I'm busy putting all my marketing tools in place . . . before I actually do any real marketing.

I have designed a "squeeze page" and hooked it up to a free Auto-responder. This will be my prime tool for building my mail list. Take a look! You can give it a try and get your free eBook.

The next thing I've done is put together a single-page letter: Trump Network Business Proposal that I attach to "A Note From Donald J. Trump," a personal invitation to explore the Trump Network from Mr. Trump. If you'd like to see this stuff, just e-mail me here.



I did meet with a person here in Puerto Rico, and it looks like there is an active community of Trump Networkers here. I'm still exploring my options while I search for my three "executives."

How are y'all doing building your business?

No comments: